-Be Joyful in Hope, Patient in affliction, Faithful in Prayer- ٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶


Saturday, September 10, 2011

TTCL CON Golden Jubilee (1961-2011)


With the history of 50 years of excellence and looking forward for more, today, is the official day for Tun Tan Cheng Lock College of Nursing to step into their 50th year anniversary.



Somehow, I don't have anything to talk about. Maybe selling tickets, doing the decorations, holidays and public holidays around, lectures, choir practices, events like a you;ll never have chance to rest, had kept me occupied that my mind is so congested and saturated.

All that's in my mind was, it's school birthday and I need to play the guitar.

Oh well, never to say that it wasn't a fun day indeed. Captured pictures again, watching performances, playing around, A HOLIDAY FOR ME! . *winks* :P



The choir group. From G71 and G73


And the Musicians. (From left: Pianist-Angeline, Elaine and Guitarist-me) Muacks!














Kay. Time to go prepare for the next event. Barbeque with the Ambulance Team! and Last but not least,

Happy 5oth Anniversary TTCL CON!


No comments:

Post a Comment